Do you live and breathe the sale, and value the importance of helping others? As an Outside Sales Representative that’s just what you’ll do.
Our client, Nu Image Marketing, is ready to hire ambitious, motivated, positive and fun candidates!
Nu Image Marketing provides the best client representation for top Fortune 500 companies and is currently looking for entry level candidates who want to gain experience and be trained in sales, marketing, business, leadership, and campaign development.
What is this role about?
Outside Sales Representatives play a key role at Nu Image working face-to-face with new and potential customers to ensure they have the right products and services.
What will your responsibilities be?
· New customer acquisition through marketing promotions and sales processes
· Building Brand Awareness for our clients
· Relationship builder. Both for clients and customers
· Leadership development for both yourself and coworkers (coaching, training, developing)
· Hitting and recording metrics
· Working directly and hands on with management team to develop campaigns and marketing strategies
· Attending training, leadership, campaign meetings
What do I need to be successful?
· Entrepreneur mentality
· 6 months of sales/marketing/customer service/hospitality experience a plus
· Confident communication and interpersonal skills
· Self-Motivation and Self-Accountability ( we don't enjoy micro-managing)
· Strong work ethic and enjoy the selling process
· Ability to professionally carry yourself and represent our clients
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly growing company
· Customer centric mindset
· Can effectively present information to customers one-on-one and in small groups
· Able to build rapport easily and establish trust, leading to lasting customer relationships
· Valid driver's license
· Reliable transportation
· High school diploma or equivalent
· 18 years of age or older
· Generous commission structure
· Unlimited career potential
· Weekly pay
· Manage your own schedule
· Top-of-the-line training
· On-going support from senior staff
· Team-oriented environment
Seeking full-time permanent person for pre-press and print production. Sublimation and wide-format printing mainly, also UV flatbed.
Must have basic computer skills (basic Photoshop skills a HUGE plus), able to lift 25 pounds repeatedly and up to 50 pounds occasionally, and be on your feet for most of a day.
Must have reliable transportation, and be able to be on time M-F 9 to 5.
Pay dependent on experience, benefits offered.
Our client is looking for new team members to join their team for spring, summer and fall food truck and fair events.
• Welcome guests who approach the concession stand or food truck
• Take orders for food and beverages and prepare food items such as sandwiches, hotdogs, and fried food using appropriate quantities of ingredients
• Follow proper sanitation guidelines during food preparation and packing activities
• Acquaint customers with prices and packing options and follow instructions regarding portions and packing
• Prep and stock items needed at beginning of shift
• Issue tickets for ordered items that may take time to fill in order to identify their orders
• Process cash and card payments with precision
• Participate in the set-up of concession stands, arrange inventory of supplies and communicate shortages of deficiencies to vendors or suppliers
• Perform clean-up duties after each shift and ensure that concession stand is sanitized and tidied up for the next attendant
• Clean and maintain food preparation equipment such as grills and ovens on a regular basis
• Retail and/or food experience
• Food handling training (preferred)
General Labor Job Summary
Our client is seeking a reliable general laborer and driver to join their team. A strong work ethic and attention to detail are essential.
General Labor Duties and Responsibilities
· Complete all assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner
· Lift heavy loads up to 100 lbs.
· Perform setup and cleanup tasks at job sites
General Labor Requirements and Qualifications
· High school degree or equivalent educational experience; vocational school or trade apprenticeships a plus
· Must be 18 years of age
· Food handling experience preferred
· Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift up to 100 lbs.
· Must be comfortable climbing up tall ladders and working at elevated heights
· Positive attitude and work ethic
· Able to work independently or as an active member of a team
· Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
· English and Spanish fluency a plus
· Must have a Current Driver’s License in good standing
Our client is hiring a maintenance worker to join their team. You will clean and inspect different equipment and perform any basic repairs or preventative maintenance when required.
Maintenance Worker Responsibilities:
• Conducting routine inspections of premises and equipment.
• Performing preventative maintenance.
• Handling basic repairs and maintenance.
• Overseeing contractors when professional repairs are necessary.
• Diagnosing mechanical issues and correcting them.
• Repairing machines, equipment, or structures as necessary.
• Maintain grounds (cleaning, sweeping, and mopping, etc…)
Maintenance Worker Requirements:
• Proven maintenance experience.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• Skilled in the use of hand and power tools.
• Ability to take apart machines, equipment, or devices to remove and replace defective parts.
• Ability to check blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs as necessary.
• Ability to use common tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches.
• Experience performing routine maintenance.
• Strong organizational and follow up skills.
• Eye for detail.
• Professional presentation and attitude.
• Ability to maintain focus while working individually.
• Strong time management skills.
HR TROOPS specializes in supporting our clients human resource needs. We are focusing on staffing/recruitment across many industries. We are currently seeking highly skilled, innovative, and experienced independent contractors focused on recruiting to aid in meeting our client’s goals and significant demand for services.
Commission based Independent Contractor - 1099
We love self-starters with passion and drive to succeed
· Efficiently create and implement a sourcing strategy to produce qualified candidates
· Build, manage, qualify, and maintain a database of candidates in specific markets
· Sell open positions to prospective candidates through effective phone calls and emails
· Identify qualified candidates using targeted recruiting methods, gaining referrals, social media sourcing, and networking
· Screen and evaluate candidates to ensure that only the best candidates are presented to clients
· Develop strong trust-based relationships with candidates
· Meet and exceed personal placement targets
· 2+ years of successful recruitment experience
· EXCELLENT communication skills & unparalleled integrity
· Previous experience with 3rd party staffing is a plus
· Be an upbeat, persuasive communicator and a great listener
· Have experience with cold-calling
· Have strong relationship-building skills, good questioning and probing skills, and know when and how to finalize a deal
· Have strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize projects in order to meet established deadlines
· Ability to learn new business processes quickly
· A burning desire to work for one of the coolest companies on the planet – HR TROOPS
· Minimum of a 2 year degree or equivalent experience
· Manage your own schedule
· Unlimited earning potential
· On-going support from Senior Staff
We separate ourselves from everyone else because we provide a level of internal support not found in business today. We help you meet your goals!